Advertisement



Sunday 6 March 2011

SMS


Happy moments Dont forget me;
Difficult moments-Trust me;
Quiet moments-Call me;
Painful moments Tell me;
Every moment-Bless me;
Good Morning…..
SMS 2
Every bad situation will have something positive…
Even a stopped Clock is correct twice a day…
Think of this & lead ur life….
Good Morning….
SMS 3
New Morning
+
New Aim
+
New Achievement
+
Ur Dedication
+
Commitment
=
Success…
Just do it and win it
Good Morning….
SMS 4
Never blame a day in ur life…
Good Days Give u happiness..
Bad days give u Experience..
Both are essential in life…!!!
All are Gods blessings!!! …
Have a nice day…
SMS 5
Simple music can make u sing,
A simple hug can make u feel better,
Simple things can make u happy.
Hope my simple Hi…!!!
will make u smile …
Good Morning…
SMS 6
Always ask GOD to give you what you deserve,
Not what you desire.
Your desires may be few
but you deserve a lot….
Good Morning..
SMS 7
Whenever I look at my palm,
i wonder which of those tiny cute cris cross lines made me so lucky two meet a sweet person like U
Good Morning…

No comments: